Sandblast Glass Beads 280#
Blasting with Glass Beads under pressure will maintain the products without dimensional change, without contamination and without overstressing. It produces a consistent metallurgical clean surface finish. Conventional Blasting Materials such as Aluminium Oxide, Sand, Steel Shots will either leave a Chemical Film on the blasted surface or have cutting action. Glass beads generally smaller and lighter than other media and can be used to peen into sharp radii of threads and delicate parts where very low intensities are required. Shot Blasting with the Glass Beads completely prepares metal surface for any type of coating on it such as painting, plating enameling or glass lining.Glass beads can be safe compared to other blast medias. Additional benefits of glass bead blasting include that you can use them for a few cycles before they no longer clean a surface. It is common for glass bead media to last 4 – 6 cycles before needing to be replaced. Finally, glass beads can be used in a suction or pressure blast cabinet. This makes it versatile and can help offer a blast cleaning media that keeps your blast cabinet costs down.
Main products specification for sandblasting according to following table:
|No.||Diameter(um)||Corresponding sieve size|
You can choose different size glass bead between 45um-850um according to different function.
High Strength Glass Beads (for Blasting)
With compressed air as implicit power, this product is made by sprinkling beads under high speed and pressure on the surface of workpiece for peening and polishing.
Other purposes of the products are as follows:
1. Clear diverse moulds of impact forging, forging, glass, rubber and plastic, metal casting and extrusion.
2. Eliminate tensile stress, increase fatigue life and enhance stress corrosion resistance. For example, aircraft engine turbo, vane, shaft, undercarriage, diversified springs and gears, etc.
3. Clean and remove slitter edge and burr on the circuit plate and plastic-sealed geminate transistors before stannum soldering
4. Remove stems in the piston and cylinder and provide bright and half-lackluster surface for medical mechanical instruments and automobile parts
5. Clear electromotor and such parts as loop, electric brush and rotor of during heavy repair
6. Clean up and remove burr of metal tube and precisely-melten non-ferrous metal tube. Be used for peening aggrandizement and polishing of textile machinery parts.
High Strength Glass Beads for blasting
|Type||Mesh||Grain Size μ m|
According to clients' requirement.